- Too late, publishers. I’m self-publishing Tricksters and Hellhounds in e-editions soon, and print editions when the international shipping situation becomes clear.
- New books seeking publishers
- Irish Storytelling in the North of Spain, March-April 2019
- Galician Urco and Irish Púca
- New Kinney mosaic mural – Tír na nÓg / Oisín and Niamh
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
At the foot of Mount Snowdon in North Wales is a village called Beddgelert, named supposedly for the saint whose grave (bedd) is nearby. But the popular version of the story is a localised variant of an international folk tale … Continue reading