- A World of Tricksters and Hellhounds and Hero Horses: Beasts of Myth and Legend in e-editions are now available. Print editions will come out when the bookshops reopen.
- Irish Storytelling in the North of Spain, March-April 2019
- Galician Urco and Irish Púca
- New Kinney mosaic mural – Tír na nÓg / Oisín and Niamh
- The Mayo Curse – Update Update
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
At the foot of Mount Snowdon in North Wales is a village called Beddgelert, named supposedly for the saint whose grave (bedd) is nearby. But the popular version of the story is a localised variant of an international folk tale … Continue reading