- Too late, publishers. I’m self-publishing Tricksters and Hellhounds in e-editions soon, and print editions when the international shipping situation becomes clear.
- New books seeking publishers
- Irish Storytelling in the North of Spain, March-April 2019
- Galician Urco and Irish Púca
- New Kinney mosaic mural – Tír na nÓg / Oisín and Niamh
Monthly Archives: November 2012
From time to time to get away from the crowds at Glendalough, Saint Kevin would walk twelve miles west over the hills via the Wicklow Gap to the village now known as Hollywood, where he stayed by himself in a … Continue reading