- Conaire the Great – The Destruction of Dá Derga’s Hostel
- Storytelling at Phibsborough market in Dublin
- O Ciprianillo: The Book of San Cipriano
- A World of Tricksters and Hellhounds and Hero Horses: Beasts of Myth and Legend are available in ebook and paperback formats.
- Irish Storytelling in the North of Spain, March-April 2019
Monthly Archives: November 2012
From time to time to get away from the crowds at Glendalough, Saint Kevin would walk twelve miles west over the hills via the Wicklow Gap to the village now known as Hollywood, where he stayed by himself in a … Continue reading